Friday, October 29, 2010

Boys and Girls of every age, won't you like to see something strange?

Halloween is coming up! I won't go out though. I can't face having to find a costume and put it on. I promise to myself now that next Halloween, I'll have a sexy costume and I'll be skinny enough to fit in it. But this year, its just me, comfy pajamas and "scary" movies. I say "scary" cos I think I've watched too many and I sorta know what to expect. I'm planning to watch the two paranormal activities. Hopefully they'll have an impact on me. I've been told they are quite scary. I have my pumpkin planned too. Jack Skellington :) I know hes not scary, hes simply Awesome. No Sweets! I know this defeats the purpose of Halloween.

Fasting today. It's going pretty well. I've had two cups of coffee and I ran for 45 minutes. Burnt a total of 250cals. Not a lot, but it's a start!

1 comment: