Halloween was pretty awesome.
I won't go into detail because I could get into trouble, but lets just say my head was in the clouds ;) Right, I decided to start my Birthday Diet today and I'll write in my scores at the end of each week. I'll keep posting every day though. It went surprisingly well for a first day. I haven't exercised yet, but I plan to do some before dinner. Lets hope I get it done.
I have kept inside my calorie intake range for the day which is 500cals. I've only had around 340cals.
I played guitar today
Todays challenge was to do something that made me feel good . . yeah don't get perverted :P I hung out with my best buddy so that was quite fun.
Tomorrow, I'd like to not consume any food. So thats my aim, I really hope I can stick to it. Otherwise, everything's going pretty well. Holidays do that :)

No comments:
Post a Comment