I weighed in this morning at 122lbs. I guess I didn't gain so its not too bad. Today I sorta killed two birds with one stone,meaning I took my daily challenge and applied it to the checklist. I managed to get homework finished and it feels quite good :) As for food, I stayed within my calorie intake boundary. Last night I made a sort of calendar and colour coordinated the days as to the amount of calories I'm allowed to consume. I've taken into consideration the day before and after to make my decision. What I mean is for Mondays,I'm allowed 600cals as I usually do a lot of sport. But that means the Sunday before I'm only allowed 100cals, and the Tuesday, I'm allowed 400cals as I do horse riding that day. But come Wednesday, will only consume 200cals. I've uploaded a picture to show you what I mean.
So you can see in the middle, theres 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8, each a different colour. This is my calorie intake, so for example, yellow is 2, therefore I'm allowed 200cals on the yellow days. The boxes in every Monday are records of my weight weekly. I will weigh myself daily, however, I'll record every Monday. The boxes with green like on the 8th, I hope to achieve my goal weights by. And lastly, a tick or a cross signifies whether or not I managed to stick to my daily plan.
I'll put up a list of punishments and rewards once I get them sorted out, hopefully I'll have it up by the end of the day.
Here are my numbers:
Food- 2
Water- 1
Exercise- 1
Post- 2
Challenge- 2
Total for today- 8/10 Not too bad ;)
so that means
Tuesday 2nd November- 1/0/8


No comments:
Post a Comment